Event Management Company looking for Human Resources & Admin for Andheri (W) location.
Location – Andheri (W)
Only Female candidates can apply for this position
Managing Human Resource / System implementation (ERP)
Accounts & Finance
To develop & report to management on the below mentioned points:
- Implementing policies, rules & regulations as per company norms.
- Maintaining up to date detail employee data in records
- Implementing appraisal format. Quarterly review with the team leaders on team performance.
- In house recruitment of employee, interviews, orientation, exit policy to be conducted.
- To keep data of recruitment firm, tie up with them for job placement on permanent & freelance basis as per the work profile required.
- Daily maintains of attendance sheet, leave & salary calculation in coordination with finance team.
- Welfare of the employees in terms of all requirements as per company norms to be looked into.
- Birthdays, festival celebration throughout the year.
- All Labour law compliances to be coordinated with management.
- Maintaining MIS report of the employee
- All office infrastructures to be well maintained & looked into such as: laptop, mobiles, computer, hard drive etc.
- To Maintain neat & clean office space with help of the admin team.
- All Maintenance, requirement & purchases.
- Managing dispatch with help of admin team.
- Scheduling quarterly performance review (As per no. of projects handled by the individual, client feedback, immediate sr. feedback, etc)
- Annual meet (planning & implementing the Annual event)
- Categorising, implementing the selection process for annual awards.
- Effective inputs in implementing various new thoughts for human resource
- Understanding department wise functions
- To uphold brand integrity by ethical practices defined by the management & by adhering to policies, systems practices.
- Effectively impart the same amongst the company personnel at every level.
- To lead & guide all departments for a set agenda with better & positive results.
- To impart leadership qualities amongst the team.
- Implementing systems & reporting to the management on the same.
- Responsible for Highest quality of services on time.
- Addresses concern and queries of clients by being personally available to them & sees to that they are handled immediately
- Ensure smooth flow of communication within department & department heads.
- Crisis management
- Boosting staff morale and developing right attitude & team spirit in them & brand dedication.
- Maintain open communication with all team.
- Responsible for grooming and development of staff for future roles.
- To Provide on the job training to team members. (using the SOP & Induction document)
- Leadership skills
- Team management
- Job delegation
- Staff well being
- System implementation
Key Result Area –
Effective staff welfare & management
Interested candidates can send their resume on email@example.com or call on 8452836611.
Mrs. Madhuri Gaikwad Kamble
Direct – 8452836611